Skip to main content

Adding transitions and overlays

 On February 27 I continued to edit my opening sequence. On this day I did overlays and added transitions. I wanted to add an overlay for the scene when the main character was calling her friend on the bed. To do this I changed my own contact's name to "bestie" and made it look like I was calling someone. I took a picture of the call. Then imported the picture to CapCut. To do this I clicked on the "add photo" at the bottom of CapCut and then chose the photo I wanted. After I clicked on the photo went to the options on the bottom and chose "overlay". After choosing the overlay I dragged it to the scene where I wanted. Adjusted the size and placed it on top of my phone. Then adjusted the length of the overlay of how long I wanted to have it on the screen. This was a little bit hard to do because I hadn't done something like this before. So, to add this overlay it took about forty-five minutes or more to do. I did the same steps for the "unknown" phone call. But, instead of changing my contact's name to "bestie" I changed it to "unknown called id." After doing this I added my transitions. Most of the transitions I used were either "fade in" or "fade out". I did it to the scenes where I thought it needed it. To add the transitions, I clicked on "effects" and chose "fade out" or "fade in". I used these transitions when the scenes switched or something happened such as, when the main character find out or dog was missing or when the stalker was following her on her walk. That's all I did for this day. This process took about two hours and thirty minutes to do. Thank you for reading and see you in my next blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

 Hi thank you for watching.

All About Me Commercial

This is my commercial. Enjoy!

Opening Sequence

 Hi this is my final product of my opening sequence. I had fun making this! Hope you enjoy it.