Skip to main content

Finding music and adding it to the opening sequence

 On February 28 I was finding the music to use for my opening sequence. For my opening sequence, I needed to use copyright-free music. I was able to find some on YouTube that were copyright-free by searching for them. I needed to find an upbeat and cheerful song to use for the beginning of the opening sequence when the main character is listening to music. So, the first thing I searched for was copyright-free music for pop. The song that I found and used was Royalty Free uploaded by a YouTube channel that allows them to use their music as long as you give them credit. I used the "BreakingCopyright" YouTube channel's "Crazy About You" song for the beginning of my opening sequence. Another song that I used that was able to be free was "Mystery 7 Suspense Background Music for Films & Documentaries" by the YouTube channel "LVKEHOUSE" which allows anyone to use these sounds without any copyright claims. To find the mysterious sound effects I would search for sounds or songs that are for mystery movies. The last sound that I'm using for my opening sequence is "Intense Dramatic Sound Effect" by cinema visuals. That was the third copyright-free sound I used for it. After picking out my songs I downloaded them from YouTube. Then imported them into CapCut. After adding them to CapCut I put them on the scenes that I thought would match best with the sounds. The first sound I used was "Crazy About You" I put this at the beginning of the opening sequence because I thought it would match perfectly with it. The main character is listening to music with her headphones on the bed and the sound gives off a positive cheerful vibe which is what I wanted to go for in the beginning. The second song I used was the mystery/suspense background music for films I used these for when the main character was walking her dog because I thought it matched well and was giving hints that a mystery was going to happen in the opening sequence. For the last song the intense dramatic effect, I used this sound when the stalker was following the main character or about to call her because it fits best and gave the effect that something bad is going to happen. That's all that I did for today. Thank you for reading and bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

 Hi thank you for watching.

All About Me Commercial

This is my commercial. Enjoy!

Opening Sequence

 Hi this is my final product of my opening sequence. I had fun making this! Hope you enjoy it.