Skip to main content

Adding title designs

On March 4 I continued to edit my opening sequence. On this date, I added the titles for the opening sequence. I first export my video by clicking on the arrow in the top right corner and choosing the option export. I did this so, it would be easier to add titles since, there were a lot of things already on my opening sequence I wanted to make it less busy so, there couldn't be anything in the way when adding my titles. After exporting I made a new project and imported the opening sequence. After doing this I chose the "text" option and started choosing my font, color, and size for the titles. I use my "Title Design in Details" blog to help make designs for my titles. I ended up choosing the color white. After choosing my font style and color I started to type all the credits for the opening sequence. I would make many duplicates of the font style I wanted by clicking on "duplicate" and changing the text to what the credit I was writing to. I did this a couple times then, started to place them in my opening sequence to where I thought it would suit it the most. Some of the titles lasted longer in the scene because they had longer names which took more time to read. I also arranged them where you see the best on the screen. Some of them would be on the left side or on the right side. It depends on what the lightning was like. However, for the movie title, I put it in the middle because, when I research opening sequences, I usually put the movie title in the middle. To adjust the lengths of the texts I would click on the text and on the side it has a white bar that I could use to adjust. I would hold down the white bar and adjust it to where I wanted it. Adding the titles and choosing the font and style took around forty minutes to do. Because I wanted to make sure that placement was good and that the ones watching the video could read it. That's all that I did for today thank you for reading and bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

 Hi thank you for watching.

All About Me Commercial

This is my commercial. Enjoy!

Opening Sequence

 Hi this is my final product of my opening sequence. I had fun making this! Hope you enjoy it.