Skip to main content

Doing a film review + adding changes to it


 On March 11 I had my sister do a film review of my opening sequence. My sister reviewed it and said that she liked the beginning shot and the music chosen for the beginning of the opening sequence. However, she did make a few suggestions to change the lightning to make it have a more mysterious vibe. So, one of the first changes I made was to adjust the lighting to darker. To do this I clicked on my opening sequence went to the bottom of the options and chose "adjust". With these options, I was able to adjust my lighting to make it have a more mysterious vibe. She also suggested to increase the volume of the main character talking because she couldn't understand what she said in the opening sequence. I went into CapCut to fix these by increasing the volume on the parts where the main character is speaking. To do this I clicked on the audio of the scene where she was talking and there was an option to increase the volume so, I just adjusted the volume to higher to make sure that whoever watched my opening sequence could hear it better. Another suggestion she made was to fix the placement of the titles to the bottom right corner or left because she said it would look better this way. I agreed with her and changed the positioning of the titles to the bottom right corner or the left. To do this I clicked on the text for the title and dragged it to the position where I wanted it on my screen. She also suggested adding more music to certain scenes to make it give a more mysterious vibe. For example, she said it would be better to add music as she is walking her dog to the park to make it suspenseful since, someone is following her. I thought this was a good idea so, I went into CapCut and added music to this part. I imported the song I wanted to use for the part she was talking about and added it to it. Another thing she suggested was to add a fade-our transition for the end scene so, it could give it a more mysterious effect. I added this transition to the end by clicking on "effects" and choosing the fade-out transition. I think this helped make it more mysterious because it leaves the viewers wondering who took the main character's dog and what is going to happen next making it seem like it's a mystery. Other than those suggestions my sister said that everything else was good. I fixed and did all the suggestions she made, and I think it made my opening sequence a lot better. This was the last step for finishing my opening sequence. I was finally finished. Thank you for reading and my next blog is going to be the final product of my opening sequence. Bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

 Hi thank you for watching.

All About Me Commercial

This is my commercial. Enjoy!

Opening Sequence

 Hi this is my final product of my opening sequence. I had fun making this! Hope you enjoy it.